Sunday 2 October 2011

So. Here we are, then...

This will attempt to document a transition.

I have run a website:  www.sheffieldtrauma.com, for several years.

I took a year off, and returned to offering psychotherapy after having written a book, had a rest, thought a lot....

On returning, I heard about Social Enterprises.  I have been lucky enough to get support in starting my own psychotherapy practice, but the idea of transforming the trauma centre into a social enterprise lodged firmly in my mind - and in my heart.

To date, I have prepared a proposal, circulated to a number of therapists who have expressed interest, and am looking to arrange a meeting in the next month of all interested parties.  Given the go-ahead from everyone, the hope would be to get something up and running early next year.

This blog will document the process of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment